"It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are."
"Design is a human ritual of understanding. Simple is complicated."
- Logo for your brand and website
- Website design & layouts
- Book covers and content
- Business card design
- Publications, posters, flyers
- SEO, platforms for ads
- Marketing advices
Why is graphic design important? If you create your own logo, layouts, business cards, then you fill your company with a soul.
A determined organisation should have a recognisable design and a well-structured strategy for advertisements.
Sometimes the simplest way is the most complicated and vice versa. A clear goal is the best start for a clear design.
- Website preparation: domain names, storage, admin panels
- Design, layouts, logos (CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Website building and development - frontend and backend (PHP, HTML5, JS, Ajax)
- Databases, forms (MySQL)
- Security and maintenance
- consultation with the clients to clearly understand their goals
- determining the main steps
- creation of professional blueprints and layouts
- organising your resources, preparing the ground and optimising the logistics
- laying down the foundations and starting to build
- connecting the wires, pipes and lifts and connecting the corridors
- doublechecking the work carried out and correcting any mistakes
- securing the properties, cleaning the premises
- preparing the administrative environment
- if everything is operational, handing it over
Picture to "painting"2019
Picture & design of fire2019
The new Parisian2019
This is not a pipe2019
Creators - God's, Science, Fantasy2019
Earth - 3D Photoshop maps2019
Earth - 3D Photoshop maps2019
I've created this 3D map to have a clear and quick tool in my hand to put spots or create connections on the map.
There is a special atmosphere layer and also a layer for 2D basic maps.
Here are some of my older web graphic layouts for websites:
Images not framed in rectangles seem to be more natural.
"A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it."
When I have the occasion I go out into the woods because the nature is my second home. Watching the animals, analyzing the structures of a tree or the curves of a fields is one of the most appealing activities for me. I enjoy recording the shapes/lines/curves of the human hand, face and body. I am also interested in the "invisible" world, like the infrared photography or photography with microscopes.
For 5 years I was working as a developer and team leader at a startup IT company, where we created a website generator framework for B2B clients. We were involved in numerous complex and innovative projects, and we came up with brand new solutions in the IT world.
In Brussels I created a little photo studio, and I finished my graphic design studies. I also give private lessons in photography. In addition when I have the time I experiment in new photography fields with new techniques, or visit museums to get inspired.
My primary goal is to become expert in these three connected universes: photography, graphic design and web programming.